Exhibition Road, South Kensington, London, SW7 2DD
• Houses four Boulton and Watt engines, which is the largest collection of fullsized engines:
- The Lap engine of 1788
- 'Old Bess' of 1777 (both used at Soho)
- Maud's rotative engine of 1797, o A unique bellcrank engine of c1810
Verdant Works, West Henderson’s Wynd, Dundee DD1 5BT
• Houses a rotative beam engine that was ordered from Boulton and Watt in Birmingham in February 1801.
• The engine was used to turn machinery at the Douglasfield Bleachworks, located on the River Dighty just outside Dundee.